Foster Flax is our modern spin on an ancient Japanese technique called Shibori, which involves binding and perforating linen before dyeing. The result is an eye-catching pattern featuring straight lines, diamonds and dots. Design is screen printed on 100% cotton flax. We hand cut all our fabric to ensure the best pattern placement. Exact pattern placement may vary depending on curtain size.
This listing is for one shower curtain only. The shower curtain liner is not included.
Shower Curtain Construction:
• 12 Buttonholes, each measuring approximately 7/8″
• High-quality home decor fabric, Made in the USA. This fabric is not extra wide so our shower curtains will have a seam but the pattern is matched so the seam is hardly noticeable.
• Side hems: 1″
• We do recommend using a shower curtain liner (liner is NOT included)
• Bottom hem: 2″ double hem to add weight so the shower curtain will hang well and properly
Fabric Repeat and Details:
- Horizontal – 4 1/2″
- Vertical – 12 1/4″
- Design is screen printed on flax. Flax is a heavy 11 oz blend of US cotton and the finest Belgian linen. Flax fabric is woven, designed, and printed right here in the USA.