Foster is a modern spin on an ancient Japanese technique called Shibori, which involves binding and perforating linen before dyeing. The result is an eye-catching pattern featuring straight lines, diamonds and dots. The heavy 11oz blend of US cotton and the finest Belgian linen is easy to clean with just a mild detergent and water. Our pillow covers are made to order in over 20 different sizes. Mix and match sizes! We hand cut all our fabric to ensure the best pattern placement. Exact pattern placement may vary depending on pillow size. Our invisible zipper closure allows for the pillow to be displayed from either side.
Pillow Cover Construction:
• YKK invisible zipper closure allows both sides of pillow cover to be displayed
• same fabric both sides
• inside seams are machine finished for durability
• fabric is hand cut for the best pattern placement
• sewn on industrial grade machines
• nylon bonded thread for strength
• handmade in the USA
NOTE: Pillow covers are sized according to insert size NOT actual finished pillow cover size. Actual finished pillow covers will measure approximately 1″ smaller than stated sizes for a professional fit.
Fabric Details and Repeats:
- Horizontal – 4 1/2″
- Vertical – 12 1/4″
- Design is screen printed on flax. Flax is a heavy 11 oz blend of US cotton and the finest Belgian linen. Flax fabric is woven, designed, and printed right here in the USA.