Change from a standard rod pocket header to one of the following headers for your made to order curtains:
- Back Tab Header – mimic the look of a pleated curtain with our Back Tab Header
- This header includes both the back tabs and a rod pocket opening. Approximate header opening is 3 1/2″
- A buckram stiffener is included in the rod pocket. You can “train” the curtain to bend between the tabs and the header will not sag between the tabs.
- Top Tab Header – each tab is 3 1/2″ and is included in the overall curtain length
- If you want curtains that are 90″ long, the tabs are the first 3 1/2″ and then the panel portion of the curtain is 86 1/2″ long to provide a total length of 90″
- Grommet Header – These provide an upscale look to your curtain.
- Curtain length is measured from the where the grommet meets the rod to the bottom of the hem. There will be about an inch of the header above your rod
- Grommets are corrosion resistant metal, NOT plastic snap on. Inside diameter of the grommet is 1 9/16″
- Available in your choice of 9 colors